We are all looking to make a difference but all too often, we do not realise the impact we have made.
Brought to you by The Austen Bronte Consultancy, 'The Power of Privilege and Allyship' podcast showcases the positive impact of using privilege to maximise allyship and transform lives.
In this episode, Dr. Funke Abimbola (CEO and Founder of The Austen Bronte Consultancy) and her son, Max Abimbola (a first year Computer Science undergraduate student at Newcastle University) interview Tunji Akintokun MBE (Senior Director, Head of Marketing Solutions, UK and Ireland at LinkedIn, Non Executive Director at England Athletics, Patron at autism charity CASPA and Trustee at Ilesha Trust) .
Please subscribe, rate and share with your friends, family, colleagues and network!
More about The Austen Bronte Consultancy at:
Email us at: PersonalAssistant@FunkeAbimbola.com
Follow us on Twitter:
- The podcast: @AllyshipPodcast
- Funke: @Champ1Diversity
- Tunji: @Tunji_Akintokun
Connect on Instagram:
- The Austen Bronte Consultancy: @theaustenbronteconsultancy
- Tunji: @tunji_akintokun
Connect with us on LinkedIn:
- Dr. Funke Abimbola MBE - https://www.linkedin.com/in/funkeabimbola/
- Tunji Akintokun MBE - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tunjiakintokun/
- Max Abimbola - https://www.linkedin.com/in/max-abimbola-3a3550190/