We are all looking to make a difference but all too often, we do not realise the impact we have made.
Brought to you by The Austen Bronte Consultancy, 'The Power of Privilege and Allyship' podcast showcases the positive impact of using privilege to maximise allyship and transform lives.
In this episode, Dr. Funke Abimbola (CEO and Founder of The Austen Bronte Consultancy) interviews Natalie Queiroz (Attempted Domestic Homicide Survivor - multiple stabbing at 8 months pregnant, Ambassador - Survivors Symposium, Best Selling Author - ‘Still Standing’, TEDx Speaker and Anti-Youth Violence Specialist).
Please subscribe, rate and share with your friends, family, colleagues and network!
More about The Austen Bronte Consultancy at:
Email us at: PersonalAssistant@FunkeAbimbola.com
More about Natalie Queiroz at:
** Natalie’s book, ‘Still Standing’ is available on Amazon and the usual outlets. **
Follow us on Twitter:
- The podcast: @AllyshipPodcast
- Funke: @Champ1Diversity
- Natalie: @NatalieQueiroz1
Connect on Instagram:
- The Austen Bronte Consultancy: @theaustenbronteconsultancy
- Natalie: @natqueiroz
Connect with us on LinkedIn:
- Dr. Funke Abimbola MBE - https://www.linkedin.com/in/funkeabimbola/
- Natalie Queiroz - https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalie-queiroz-701958b0/