We are all looking to make a difference but all too often, we do not realise the impact we have made.
Brought to you by The Austen Bronte Consultancy, 'The Power of Privilege and Allyship' podcast showcases the positive impact of using privilege to maximise allyship and transform lives.
In this episode, Dr. Funke Abimbola MBE (CEO and Founder of The Austen Bronte Consultancy) interviews Dr. Ruth Oshikanlu MBE (A Pregnancy Mindset Expert, Author, Speaker, Mentor and Coach) .
Please subscribe, rate and share with your friends, family, colleagues and network!
- More about The Austen Bronte Consultancy at:
Email us at: PersonalAssistant@FunkeAbimbola.com
- More about Goal Mind at:
- More about Nurses and Midwives Talk at:
Follow us on Twitter:
- The podcast: @AllyshipPodcast
- Funke: @Champ1Diversity
- Ruth: @RuthOshikanlu
Connect on Instagram:
- The Austen Bronte Consultancy: @theaustenbronteconsultancy
- Ruth: @ruthoshikanlu
Connect with us on LinkedIn:
- Dr. Funke Abimbola MBE - https://www.linkedin.com/in/funkeabimbola/
- Dr. Ruth Oshikanlu MBE - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-ruth-oshikanlu-mbe-frcn-frsa-frsph-duniv-06b9121b/