We are all looking to make a difference but all too often, we do not realise the impact we have made.
Brought to you by The Austen Bronte Consultancy, 'The Power of Privilege and Allyship' podcast showcases the positive impact of using privilege to maximise allyship and transform lives.
In this episode, Dr. Funke Abimbola (CEO and Founder of The Austen Bronte Consultancy) interviews Elizabeth Morrison (Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Levi Strauss & Co) and Ashanti Morgan (Director, Learning & Development, Talent Management - Diversity Equity and Inclusion at Levi Strauss & Co).
Please subscribe, rate and share with your friends, family, colleagues and network!
More about The Austen Bronte Consultancy at:
Email us at: PersonalAssistant@FunkeAbimbola.com
Follow us on Twitter:
- The podcast: @AllyshipPodcast
- Funke: @Champ1Diversity
Connect on Instagram:
- The Austen Bronte Consultancy: @theaustenbronteconsultancy
Connect with us on LinkedIn:
- Dr. Funke Abimbola MBE - https://www.linkedin.com/in/funkeabimbola/
- Elizabeth Morrison - https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-a-morrison-1aa5996/
- Ashanti Morgan - https://www.linkedin.com/in/akmorgan/